CHILD CARE PROVIDER
Being a Child Care Provider for our families provides the perfect opportunity for you to make a big difference. Parents want their kiddos to have quality and reliable care at home and in the community. Do you have a great attitude, a big heart and love working with kids? This may be the perfect job for you!
- must own a dependable car in good working order and condition; no more than 10 years old (2009 or newer)
- good driving record
- clean background check
- first aid and CPR certified (by your first day)
- must be 18 years or older
- Certification and experience preferred (ex. CDA)
- must have professional child care experience
You may pick children up, drop them off, take them to activities, or stay in the home while mom and dad enjoy a well deserved date night.
Click the button below to download the PDF of our application. Fill out the document completely and follow directions for submission.
We are always looking for great people to join our team! Here you will find open positions. We look forward to hearing from you.